Dear All,

The Open Preservation Foundation is pleased to announce that veraPDF 1.14 has been released.

veraPDF is an open source, industry supported PDF/A validator, and part of the OPF reference toolset.

This release contains a number of bug fixes and feature requests including the latest resolutions from the Validation Technical Working Group of the PDF Association. All jars and applications have been signed in this release and we have also made significant improvements to the performance of the software.

To report an issue or request a new feature, please use the project’s GitHub issue tracker.

Our thanks go to all the contributors, particularly the Dual Lab Development Team and the OPF Product Board for their ongoing input and feedback.

To find about more about this release, visit https://openpreservation.org/news/verapdf-1-14-released/

Kind regards,
Charlotte
--