Dear Colleagues,

It is my sincere pleasure to announce a Maintainers Anonymous mini-series featuring Project Leads from the IMLS-funded Fostering Communities of Practice in Software Preservation and Emulation (FCoP) project. FCoP supports six organizations embarking on software preservation and emulation projects to establish a community of practice in software preservation and emulation within libraries, archives, and museums.

For the first episode in the mini-series on software preservation Henry Zhu (Maintainers Anonymous creator and Babel.js maintainer) interviews Wendy Hagenmaier (Digital Collections Archivist and Founder of retroTECH at Georgia Tech) on her processes, motivations, and software preservation activities.

fcop-maintainers-anonymous-wendy.png

To listen to all Maintainers Anonymous episodes: https://www.maintainersanonymous.com

To learn more about FCoP and the cohort’s work to preserve software: https://www.softwarepreservationnetwork.org/fcop/

Stay tuned over the next few weeks, as we share links to more interviews!

Questions? Ideas?

Contact Henry Zhu ([log in to unmask]) for questions, feedback, and suggestions for new episodes.

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

Friendly regards,

Jessica

--
Jessica Meyerson
Research Program Officer | Educopia Institute

Working from Austin, TX
jessica@educopia.org | 512-864-4575