Dear Colleagues,

I am reaching out on behalf of the Art Institute of Chicago, J. Paul Getty Museum, National Gallery of Art, and Philadelphia Museum of Art regarding a study these institutions are conducting on their digital catalogues. We are inviting individuals who have a professional interest in using museum publications to participate in a survey to gather feedback on various digital catalogues so that we can improve these publications for researchers and other audiences. The survey invite is below. Would it be possible to send this email out to your department or particular individuals who might be interested? We would deeply appreciate any assistance you can give in helping us recruit participants.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

---
Survey Invitation

The Art Institute of Chicago, J. Paul Getty Museum, National Gallery of Art, and Philadelphia Museum of Art are conducting a study to improve their online publications. We would like to invite you to contribute to our study by briefly reviewing a digital catalogues from one of these institutions and completing an online survey. The entire exercise takes about 15 minutes, and as a thank you for your time we will enter you in our drawing to win a $50 Amazon gift card. Participants who complete the survey will also have the option to sign up for a focus group opportunity for a $150 honorarium.

Click here to begin.

Privacy and confidentiality: All survey responses will be kept confidential. Although results from this study may be published, no names or identifying information will be used in our reporting efforts.
---

Many thanks!
Karina

Karina Wratschko
Digital Initiatives Librarian
t 215-684-7656

Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA  19101-7646