Hi Tim (and apologies to everyone for being so chatty on this topic)

After your post, I've had your question in the back of my mind while
working on other things -- the problem of identifying/improving low quality
data is interesting given our growing reliance on publisher data.

References to the author by name and/or the reader in the 520 have been
reliable indicators of promotional rather than summary content in records
that have crossed my path since your post.

kyle