We are looking for senior level developer to work on the Ellucian Banner Student systems team. Please use the following links to learn more about the University, our town, Benefits, and also a little bit about our Department. We have 8 teams, 3 of which support ERP applications that are used by all of campus for purposes of Student information and course registration, Kuali Financials and Research (open source), and Oracle Enterprise Business Suite for our HR/Payroll/Benefits system. Our teams work closely with our 8 colleges, strategic business units across campus, and engaged stakeholders who run and support the business operations of the university.

Our Ellucian Banner Student ERP software has changed it's technology stack from Oracle Forms and Reports to Java and also groovy/grails for the self-service web pages. Our predominant web language is node.js and we have a strong emphasis on DevOps, with a high priority to implement a Integration Platform (DellBoomi, Mulesoft, etc).

https://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/70609

https://oeo.colostate.edu/media/sites/144/2019/01/Language-about-CSU-Fort-Collins-and-Benefits.pdf

http://informationsystems.colostate.edu/

----