Are there hobbies that you're invested in specifically because you can turn your brain off while you're doing them? I hear running is a good one for that. Netflix binging, too. Lately I've opted for Harry Potter audio books. I'm on my third time through them this year (Stephen Fry, not Jim Dale, obviously), and I tend to keep them going whenever there would otherwise be silence. What I'm saying is, I basically live at Hogwarts now and I don't have to think about anything else ever, thank you very much.

In case browsing listings is one of those kinds of activities for you, here are a few for your perusal:

View listings on our site or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, you can submit it quickly—for free, if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Take care!
Becca

---------

Becca Quon | she/her/hers

Program Officer

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

diglib.org | clir.org