Hi Alexis -
I'm actually seeing Class Librarian Discussions in both those classes. It looks like they're at the end of the "Class Recourses" block in the the Modules list, but feel free to move them as you want (I've had some faculty moving them to the current week when they want students to post). You can also tell students they can get there by clicking the "Class Librarian" link in the course menu on the left.

- Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Braun Hamilton, Michael R.
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019 1:36 PM
To: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: [CODE4LIB] NECode4Lib 2020 in Boston - any interest?

I would try to make it down!

___

Michael Braun Hamilton
Reference & Web Design Librarian | Sciences, Allied Health, & Technology Program Liaison
802.828.0125 | [log in to unmask] | Pronouns: he/him/his

Hartness Library | Community College of Vermont https://hartness.vsc.edu

https://www.instagram.com/hartnesslibrary/ | https://www.facebook.com/HartnessLibrary