EBSCO is looking for a new member to join our outstanding field engineering team (a.k.a. Library Services Engineers).  Ideal candidates will have experience administering or teaching EBSCO products, very strong problem solving skills, and experience solving problems with code (React, Node, Java a plus).  Must be willing to travel on-site to libraries throughout a sizable territory in the U.S. and/or Canada on a regular basis to present demonstrations of our products and accurately answer technical questions that arise during visits.  More information at the link included.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/39055-library-services-enginer-a-k-a-field-engineer