From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Murray-John, Patrick
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2019 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] [EXTERNAL] [CODE4LIB] NECode4Lib 2020 in Boston - any interest?

Okay, to my mind this looks like enough interest to bump it up to who can offer some time to getting a group together to start organizing, pursuing a venue, seeking sponsorships, etc?

Patrick

Patrick Murray-John

Associate Director for Systems

Digital Scholarship Group, Snell Library

Northeastern University