Working with Ken Varnum (Editor), I have done some automated analysis and full text indexing against the full run (472 items) of Information Technology And Libraries (ITAL):

  * analysis - http://bit.ly/2oK425R
  * indexing - http://bit.ly/2nemFhP

The graphic design is a bit wonky, but the majority of the functionality is there. In the near future I hope to use Open Journal System's API to extract more thorough bibliographics, and consequently make the analysis/indexing more meaningful/contextual. The faceted search results for everything in the index reflects the overall scope of the journal --> http://bit.ly/2nXw8d6   "Thanks Ken!"

I have done similar work against a collection of 164 books written by seven or eight American authors:

  * analysis - http://bit.ly/2nIntfd
  * indexing - http://bit.ly/2nYxTYd

Again, the graphic design is a bit wonky, but the analysis has a bit more context because I was able to include author names and book titles in the process. The bibliography illustrates this point --> http://bit.ly/2oNhLc5  This collection includes more than 11 million words.

If you would like to have similar analysis and indexing against something of yours, then drop me a line. The bigger the better, and "bigger" is currently defined as items numbering in the hundreds or low thousands. Books. Journal articles. Websites. Etc.

--
Eric Lease Morgan
Digital Initiatives Librarian, Navari Family Center for Digital Scholarship

University of Notre Dame
250E Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556
o: 574-631-8604