Hello! Halloween is just around the corner and while my kids are dreaming of full-size candy bars and cavity-inducing bags of stick-in-your-teeth-until-tomorrow sour gummy stuff, I'm dreaming of the day that small bags of fruits and veggies are the thing to give out. I mention this to my trick-or-treaters and I get the classic, "Mooooooooom!" Whether you are the full-size candy bar house, the pretzels and toothbrush house, or even the Lights-Out-No-One-Here house, take some time to check out these new jobs. Happy Halloween!

  *   Librarian and Coordinator for Copyright and Open Licensing<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2112>, Vancouver Island University
  *   Data Curation Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2115>, University of California, Irvine Libraries
  *   Data Curator<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2116>, Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR), University of Michigan
  *   Data Project Manager<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2117>, Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR), University of Michigan
  *   Head of Digital Scholarship Services Department,<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2118> University of California, Irvine Libraries
  *   Analyst Programmer<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2121>, Oregon State University Libraries
  *   Library Services Platform Administrator<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2119>, UMass Amherst Libraries
  *   Digital Projects Assistant<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2127>, Northwestern University
  *   Digital Projects Coordinator<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2130>, Georgia State University

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board<https://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,
Erin O'Donnell
-----
Development & Outreach Assistant
Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)
clir.org<https://www.clir.org/> | diglib.org<https://www.diglib.org/>

--
Erin O’Donnell
Development and Outreach Assistant