Hi Nicolaie,

Like many other projects, Scalar is up on GitHub:
https://github.com/anvc/scalar  Though, I've been working on a derivative
project called Tensor, which is also on GitHub:
https://github.com/anvc/tensor

However, Tensor takes it a step further: I needed a starter set of archives
to load into Tensor when people start using the app, but instead of putting
the list into Tensor itself (requiring an update to get new archives), I
have the app pull from another GitHub repository that I keep updated when
new archive support comes online:
https://github.com/craigdietrich/tensor-profiles

Lots of other projects do the same thing, but I though taking advantage of
GitHub's open CORS headers was pretty clever when I came up with it :)

Cheers,
Craig