As part of the Code4Lib community’s ongoing commitment to supporting
under-represented groups in computing and technology, we offer multiple
scholarships to attend the annual conference.

Along with accepting organization sponsorships for scholarships (
https://2020.code4lib.org/prospectus/), we also accept donations from
individuals who would like to support this important scholarship program
through our Angel Fund initiative.

The Code4Lib 2020 Angel Fund for is now accepting donations until *Friday,
Nov 22*! Go to
https://2020.code4lib.org/general-info/scholarships#angel-fund to donate
today.

Choose your Matching Fund to double your donation's impact! Generous
individuals in the code4lib community have pledged to match funds once a
Matching Fund goal is reached. This year, two funds are being matched by
*LibTechWomen*, and by *Ralph LeVan and friends*. When donating to the
Angel Fund, you can designate which Matching Fund you would like to
contribute though the Special Designation field on our donation form.

If you have any questions, you can also contact Mary Jinglewski