Hello friends,

The PEGI Project is proud to announce the publication of "Toward a Shared
Agenda: Report on PEGI Project Activities for 2017-2019
<https://educopia.org/pegi-toward-a-shared-agenda/>.”

This report provides a summary of work completed by the Preservation of
Electronic Government Information (PEGI) project from 2017 to 2019. The
PEGI Project seeks to address national concerns regarding the preservation
of electronic government information by cultural memory organizations for
long term use by the public. A significant part of our efforts in 2018
focused on analyzing the possibility of using the Collective Impact model
to organize collaborative preservation work. This report shares an overview
of project activities and conversations, analysis of the findings, and
presents next steps for project activities.

We invite feedback on the report and our next steps from all interested
community members at [log in to unmask] or via Twitter @PEGIProject
<https://twitter.com/pegiproject>.

This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and
Library Services #LG-88-17-0129-17. We are grateful to the Educopia
Institute for their support in the preparation and publication of this
report.
For more information about the project, please visit the official project
website <https://www.pegiproject.org/>.

On behalf of the PEGI Project team,

Shari

--