Dear all,

We are pleased to share the news that a new memorandum of understanding has been signed between the Open Preservation Foundation (OPF) and the DLM Forum

The memorandum was signed at last week's DLM Forum Members’ Meeting in Helsinki and facilitates both parties to build a collaborative partnership to address existing and emerging challenges in long-term archiving and digital preservation, and to ensure a sustainable future for tools and knowledge.

Please see our news item for more information.

Kind regards,
Charlotte
--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation
Twitter: @openpreserve | Skype: charlotte.armstrong_7

2019 Digital Preservation Community Survey NOW OPEN!