The Code4Lib 2020 Keynote Speakers Committee is happy to open this year's invited speaker election.

All nominees have been contacted and the 13 included in this election are potentially available to speak. The top two available vote recipients will be invited to be our keynote speakers this year. Voting will end in 2 weeks on December 2.

When rating nominees, please consider whether they are likely to be an excellent contributor in each the following areas:

1) **Appropriateness**. Is this speaker likely to convey information that is useful to many members of our community?

2) **Uniqueness**. Is this speaker likely to cover themes that may not commonly appear in the rest of the program?

3) **Contribution to diversity**. Will this person bring something rare, notable, or unique to our community, through unusual experience or background?

https://forms.gle/uDaMVX9nopjjNh5Y8

Thank you,
Clara, on behalf of the Code4Lib 2020 keynote committee

--
Clara Turp
Discovery Systems Librarian| Bibliothécaire des systèmes de découverte