Hello,

The Society of American Archivists (SAA) Encoded Archival Standards (EAS)
Section invites you to take part in a survey regarding the use of encoded
archival standards (e.g., EAD, EAC-CPF, PREMIS, MODS, METS, etc.).  The
goal of the study is to gain a greater understanding of the types of
standards our community members interact with, the tools they use, how the
use of standards has changed/is changing, and the resources that are most
useful for learning about and engaging with these standards.

The survey is primarily multiple choice, with some short answer responses,
and we anticipate that it will take approximately 10-15 minutes to
complete. The survey results will be analyzed by the SAA EAS Section
leadership and are intended to enable the EAS Section to provide timely,
useful, and relevant support to its members going forward.

To participate in the survey, please visit
https://pennstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_esXwaNgSJRKVYFL

Please complete the survey by the end of the day Friday, January 31st, 2020.

Sincerely,

Dallas Pillen, on behalf of the SAA Encoded Archival Standards Section

Michele Combs

Betts Coup

Sue Luftschein

Caitlin Rizzo

--

*Dallas Pillen*Archivist for Metadata and Digital Curation

  Bentley Historical Library <http://bentley.umich.edu/>
  1150 Beal Avenue
  Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2113
  734.647.3559