*apologies for cross posting...*

Hello metadata/cataloging friends

I am gathering observations and technical information at a larger scale on BIBFRAME with this survey - which is intended to see where folks and institutions are with BIBFRAME, its implementation in Sinopia, how departments are getting trained, and like questions. In fact, this will become, I hope, the beginning of a broader education and research project.

I am titling this project: 'BIBFRAME Metadata Production : A Primer'
And is being funded, in small part, by a grant by AALL (American Association for Law Libraries) - which covers the acquisition of a few resources.

A few 'Thank you(s)' go out to folks at The University of Chicago Library.

The Survey is 10 (ten) questions, most will be relevant, in some way, to each metadata/cataloging department in libraries doing any significant metadata production for their respective institutions. Feel free to write as much for each question as is needed to answer it.

Link to survey here<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JM7DC79>.

(https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JM7DC79)

* I would like to have all responses collected by March 31, 2020. *
I will be sending out reminders about the survey, periodically, from now until March 2020 sometime.

Thank you so much

If you have questions about this survey, or this project, please ask me: (Jesse Lambertson / [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

Jesse A Lambertson
Metadata / Digital Resources Librarian
University of Chicago - D'Angelo Law Library
ph: 773-702-9620