Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to let everyone know we have a new position available at Penn State University Libraries, a Software Development Manager position.

You can read all the details here: https://psu.jobs/job/92492 <https://psu.jobs/job/92492>

The successful candidate would be managing a team of developers (including myself), around multiple open-source projects. These would include our institutional repository, Scholarsphere [0], as well as our brand new Blacklight-based discovery application [1].

I'll keep this email short, and say that anyone wanting more information is welcome to contact me either by email or Slack. I'm @awead on the code4lib and Samvera community slack channels. I'd be happy to share more details about the position and answer any questions you might have.

Best wishes,

…adam

Adam Wead, Programmer Analyst
Library Strategic Technologies