Hello DLF community members,

Planning is underway for this year’s DLF Forum and affiliated events, taking place from November 8-12, 2020 in Baltimore, Maryland. 2020 marks DLF’s 25th anniversary, and we’re so grateful to have each and every one of you in our #DLFvillage.

In this spirit, DLF is seeking input from our community on who you’d be interested in hearing deliver the keynote at the 2020 DLF Forum. Please take a moment to fill out this short form letting us know the names of potential keynote speakers, as well as why you think they’d be a good fit for DLF Forum: https://forms.gle/q5JyrSPr6Yo7ZQMY7

We’ll be accepting submissions until Monday, February 3.

Please let us know of any questions, and thanks for your time and consideration.

All the best,

Gayle and Team DLF

--

Gayle Schechter | she/her/hers

Program Associate
Council on Library and Information Resources / The Digital Library Federation

diglib.org | clir.org