Hi everyone,

The DLF Technologies of Surveillance (ToS) Working Group is seeking community feedback for its future directions. We are asking members of the DLF community to share your views via two brief surveys:

Group name and topic areas
Co-convener nominations/self-nominations

For question or comments, please contact one or both of the current co-conveners: Scott Young and Shea Swauger.

We thank you for taking the time to share your perspectives on the ToS Working Group.

Scott W. H. Young (he/him)
Associate Professor, UX & Assessment Librarian
Montana State University
Editor at Weave: Journal of Library User Experience
scottwhyoung.com