Hi all,

I will be unable to attend c4l this year, and neither will the other people on the Book Giveaway Committee. I have gathered physical books, e-books, and licenses for the giveaways. All that's left is for one or more people to do the giveaways at the conference.

If anyone is interested in volunteering for this very fun role of raffling off prizes, please email me.

Thanks,

Julie

Julie C. Swierczek (SWER-check) |  Associate Librarian for Collection Description and Imaging  |  Folger Shakespeare Library  |  201 E. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003  | [log in to unmask]<https://webmail.folger.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=djqxoXFu7GkYW0gLOBfOQ_4TmtwcI-uuWAQE_4FqnRo3Qz-5xIrWCA..&URL=mailto%3ajswierczek%40folger.edu>  |  www.folger.edu<https://webmail.folger.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=If2QojXiPOiXSmlhvRuBQEPaKY0z8g7d61eCivbg0qE3Qz-5xIrWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.folger.edu%2f>