Dear all,

2020 marks 10 years of the Open Preservation Foundation. In honour of this occasion, we are hosting a global conference to celebrate together with our members and friends in the digital preservation community. OPFCON will take place on 10 June at the Austrian National Library in Vienna.

We are now offering sponsorship opportunities for OPFCON on a first-come, first-served basis. Becoming a sponsor is a great way to demonstrate your support for open sustainable digital preservation. Each package also delivers a range of benefits, from complimentary registrations, speaking and networking opportunities, to promoting your organisation’s brand, and more.

For details of the packages and to learn how you can become a sponsor, visit the event page.

We received a fantastic response to our call for contributions, and OPFCON promises to be an exciting event. We are asking for your support to make this a truly special celebration of the OPF’s 10-year anniversary.

Kind regards,
Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation
Twitter: @openpreserve | Skype: charlotte.armstrong_7