Hello colleagues,
The Software Preservation Network invites you to join us for the upcoming Quarterly Software Curation & Preservation Community Forum taking place on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 8 am PT / 10 am CT / 11 am ET / 3 pm UTC.

Each quarter, we invite our colleagues across professional and disciplinary communities to participate in an hour-long discussion on topics related to software curation, preservation, and reuse.

The Spring 2020 Community Forum will feature updates from current SPN-affiliated projects:

•	Eoin O'Donohoe and Claudia Röck of The Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision discussing their work on a software preservation and emulation pilot they are running with other organizational members of the Dutch Heritage Network.
•	More examples of emulation-in-action with members of the EaaSI project
•	Notes on building organizational capacity for software preservation from FCoP members
•	How the Code of Best Practices work is expanding to colleagues across the world

SUBSCRIBE to the Software Preservation Network listserv to receive reminders, calendar invites, and call-in information for the Quarterly Software Curation & Preservation Community Forums. As a Software Preservation Network (SPN) listserv subscriber, you will also receive new issues of STACKTRACE: Software Preservation Network Newsletter and announcements regarding upcoming software preservation and reuse-related events and resources.

We look forward to having you at the next QCF on March 10! And while you’re marking those calendars, be sure to save-the-date for future QCFs, as well:
SUMMER 2020: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 8 am PT-10 am CT-11 am ET-3 pm UTC.

With best wishes,
Caitlin Perry