The Florida Academic Library Services Cooperative publishes an annual
Inventory of Digital Libraries and Collections Held by Florida Public
Universities and State Colleges.  That's here
https://libraries.flvc.org/documents/181844/527734/2019Update_InventoryOfDigitalLibraries_Aug2019.pdf/75b748eb-a94e-7ffa-9c19-367f9d8967df

That has all the OAI-PMH info for OJS journals operated by Florida public
higher education.  You can ctrl+F in that for "Open Journal Systems" and
get the URL and the OAI-PMH repository URL for each.   Admittedly it's a
small sliver of OJS journals, but still many, and includes all the
harvesting info for Florida Online Journals ( https://journals.flvc.org/ ).

-Wilhelmina Randtke