Hi Mackenzie,

I haven't done this exact use case, but this is totally doable in a Google
apps script (which is written in basic JavaScript within the code editor on
your form), bit more on it here https://www.google.com/script/start/my

In the script you have easy access to anything submitted in the form (and
more broadly anything in gsuite that user has access to, including sending
emails etc) and can use a conditional to open and write out data to a
series of different spreadsheets on form submit based on whatever
combination of form values you'd like.

Best,
Monica

Monica Maceli, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Pratt Institute | School of Information
144 W 14th St, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10011-7301
www.monicamaceli.com | [log in to unmask]