Join our team at the California State University, Office of the Chancellor, and make a difference in providing access to higher education. We are currently seeking experienced candidates for the position of Digital Repository Developer. The CSU Chancellor's Office, located on the waterfront adjacent to the Aquarium of the Pacific in downtown Long Beach, is the headquarters for the nation's largest and most diverse system of higher education. The CSU Chancellor's Office offers a premium benefit package that includes outstanding vacation, health, and dental plans; a fee waiver education program; membership in the California Public Employees Retirement System (PERS); and 14 paid holidays a year.

The Digital Repository Developer develops and maintains the primary applications and technical infrastructure supporting systemwide institutional repository services.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/43072-digital-repository-developer