From: Waterhouse, Janetta L
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 10:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Invitation to participate in a job satisfaction survey

Hello,
My name is Janetta Waterhouse. I am finishing a master's degree in IT Management and Leadership and am conducting research on job satisfaction for IT professionals.

The purpose of the research is determine if there are common factors, as perceptions of your work environment, that influence a professional's satisfaction or dissatisfaction with his or her current position. I am inviting you to share your perceptions in this area, and aggregate results will be included in my thesis.

For full information in the Consent Form document and to begin the survey, please go to: https://uisits.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eUTygXiejNEUmBT

Thank you for your time,
Janetta?