*Please excuse cross-postings.*

The ALCTS/LITA Library Linked Data Interest Group (LLD-IG) seeks proposals for its meeting on Saturday, Saturday, June 27, 2020, 9:00 am-10:00 am during the 2020 Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois. LLD-IG facilitates active conversation among librarians and information professionals to discuss projects, ideas, and practical use cases related to library linked data. The theme this year is “Thinking outside the Box: Linked Data initiatives to connect users to content.” We welcome proposals that show linked data initiatives in the GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums) community beyond the traditional bibliographic framework. Possible scenarios include innovative linked data projects and other projects related to non-library linked data sources e.g. WikiData, DBpedia, and Schema.org.

Please email proposals to Annamarie Klose ([log in to unmask]) by Monday, April 20th. Your proposal should include:

  *   Proposal title

  *   Proposal description (up to 150 words)

  *   Name and position of presenter

We will notify you by Monday, April 27 if your proposal has been accepted. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Annamarie Klose (Co-chair) and Craig Boman (Co-chair)

Annamarie C. Klose, MLIS
Metadata Initiatives Librarian
Assistant Professor
The Ohio State University Libraries
120B Library Tech Center, 1165 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212
614-292-3257 Office
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> / library.osu.edu<http://library.osu.edu/>