Dear colleagues,

The DLF Born-Digital Access Working Group is excited to share “Collecting
User Experiences, Needs, and Desires for Accessing Born-Digital Archival
Collections: Survey Analysis.” This document provides a summary of research
conducted in 2018-2019 by the Access Practices and Outreach subgroup of the
Digital Library Federation’s Born-Digital Access Working Group. The summary
document is accompanied by the survey’s dataset. The summary document and
dataset may be found here: http://bit.ly/38NlmrG

The goal of the subgroup’s research project was to measure user perceptions
of and experience with accessing born-digital archival material in order to
glean improvements in existing access workflows and provide insight into
new workflows. We are pleased to present our findings to the community.

Best wishes,

Alison Clemens, for the DLF Born-Digital Access Working Group