This #DLFteach Twitter chat is today, March 25, at 2 p.m. Eastern! Talk about "Tools, Strategies, and Pedagogy for Distance Learning" with co-hosts Sarah Moazeni (@sarahmoazeni) and Daria Hafner (@dhhafner) by following questions tweeted from the @CLIRDLF handle and responding with the hashtag of #DLFteach.

This is a special edition pop-up event to address distance learning amidst the pandemic and also in general. Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

Best,
Martha Stuit, #DLFteach Twitter Chat Coordinator