Hey Amy,

I would suggest the Lita listserv , the Library and Information Technology
list for the American Library Association (ALA).
http://www.ala.org/lita/involve/email

Best,
Bonnie

--
*Bonnie Gardner, MLIS*
*Technology Librarian*

--
[City of Lewiston]

Notice : This email message is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is
confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the designated
recipient(s). If you are not the designated recipient, retention,
distribution or copying of this email message is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please reply to the sender if you have received this message in
error, then delete the message.