Good afternoon,

the recording for this webinar is now available through the same link:
https://bit.ly/dspace-batch-editing

Please do send us feedback and suggestions for future webinars through
http://bit.ly/batch-webinar-feedback
This was the first time I posted a notice about our DSpace webinars on
code4lib, as I saw another similar posting, so any pointers on whether we
should repeat (or refrain from?) doing this in the future, are welcome!

have a nice weekend,

Bram

[image: logo] Bram Luyten
250-B Suite 3A, Lucius Gordon Drive, West Henrietta, NY 14586
Gaston Geenslaan 14, 3001 Leuven, Belgium
DSpace Express Hosting
<https://www.atmire.com/dspace-express&utm_source=emailfooter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=braml>
 - Open Repository Hosting
<https://www.atmire.com/open-repository&utm_source=emailfooter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=braml>