_Please forgive any duplication_

Hello all,

I'm wondering what people use for distributing booklists or other forms of
reading lists virtually.

In the past, we have posted pdfs of the bookmarks staff made for
programming/themed weeks, but since we don't have any in-person
interaction, we are looking for something more dynamic than another long
hyperlinked list on our website.

We are a Wordpress site, and there is a plugin we can use, but I have to
configure the API settings globally, so it can talk to our catalog or
Hoopla or something else, but it cannot do more than one total. It seems
like there should be a solution that can pull from a number of services to
display and link item information on a webpage, but that also seems like
wishful thinking given the state of library software.

And if you happen to work at Brooklyn Public, what is the solution that you
use on your front page? Is that a custom Drupal thing? It is beautiful.

Thanks and stay safe,
--
Andrew Ward
Troy Public Library