Could you plz guide me in finding an ONLINE tool for the following workflow?

1. A large csv file with 40K+ rows split into number of csv files (one file
per row).
This step is done.

2. These large number of csv files need to be converted into text files
before further processing and I wish to do it in the following way:
  2.1 make zip file for all csv files
  2.2 upload csv.zip file (as a single file) to online converter
  2.3 convert all csv files (in the single zip file) into txt files
(UTF-8 encoding is preferred but not necessary at this stage)
2.4 download the converted text files preferably as a zip file.

I was/am searching such a tool/converter for last seven days but what I
found are tools like docspal.com which can take only csv files as input and
that 5 at a time at the best.

Waiting eagerly for guidance. If no such online tool available, you may
please direct me to available scripts/software in solving the issue at
hand.

Thanks and regards
Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Professor, Department of Library and Information Science,
University of Kalyani, Kalyani - 741 235 (WB), India