From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Amy Schuler <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 12:18 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CODE4LIB] computer science email list suggestion?

Dear all,
We have a summer data internship position opening at my institution.
I will post the opportunity here, of course, but wondered if anyone could
suggest a good computer science email list to cross-post to?  I am on a
bunch of research data management lists, but it has been suggested by my
scientist colleagues that we also post to a CS list.
Thanks!

--

Amy C. Schuler
Director, Information Services & Library

Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies
2801 Sharon Turnpike
Millbrook, NY
845-677-5343 ext 164 <(845)%20677-5343>