From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Tom Cramer
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 10:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] examples of controlled digital lending?

I’m looking for any examples of controlled digital lending from libraries, either before or since the pandemic. I’m aware of Hathi’s ETAS<https://www.hathitrust.org/ETAS-Description> and the Internet Archive. I’ve also seen the ARL blog on “Digitization in an Emergency”<https://www-arl-org.stanford.idm.oclc.org/blog/digitization-in-an-emergency-fair-use-fair-dealing-and-how-libraries-are-adapting-to-the-pandemic/> which has a couple of additional instances.

Outside of these, is anyone doing CDL? Or aware of more examples?

Thanks,

- Tom