Hello all,

A colleague at the local public library has started investigating eCard registration systems for the public library, and asked me for advice. As I'm in academic libraries, I have no idea where to begin, other than being familiar with a few public systems who have eCard registration systems (like Brooklyn Public).

The library uses Evergreen for an ILS with a relatively recent Bibliotheca OPAC.

Anyone available to answer some questions about eCard systems, and specifically how to handle identity and address verification at an affordable cost. I'd be happy to put you in touch with my colleague at Grand Rapids Public Library or just collate responses and forward them along.

Stay safe,

--
Matthew Reidsma
Web Services Librarian, GVSU :: gvsu.edu/library

I observe email-free evenings and weekends.