Kia ora koutou, hope all are keeping well,

With our users all working from home, with varying internet connections, while the rest of the country are playing WoW or watching Netflix, we're getting an increase of complaints about a Certain Product loading slowly and/or in funny ways. We report this to the Vendor who predictably says they can't replicate it, presumably because they don't live/work on a New Zealand farm which may or may not be getting anything better than dialup.

So I'm wondering - is there any tool that can let you simulate how a website behaves at different connection speeds (like you can get sites or browser tools simulating what your site looks like at different sized screens?)

This would be a great developer tool but also in this case a great troubleshooting tool.

Deborah

"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."