Dear All,

We invite you to join us
<https://www.universe.com/events/opf-spring-hackathon-2020-tickets-leeds-ZG08W5>
from Monday 27 April to participate in our online hackathon. This is an
opportunity to learn some new skills as well as make a meaningful
contribution to open source software, relied on by the digital preservation
community.

There are three themes with staggered kick-off calls to provide an
introduction to the tasks and to connect with other contributors:

   -

   Development (Monday 27 April) 15:00 CEST
   -

   Documentation (Monday 4 May) 15:00 CEST
   -

   Research (Monday 11 May) 15:00 CEST

Our hackathon is open to everyone and will run for six weeks. There are a
variety of tasks, so participants should be able to find something they can
work on given the time, knowledge, and skills available to them. We are
very grateful for whatever time you can volunteer. Find out more on our event
page <https://openpreservation.org/events/spring-hackathon-2020/>.

Registration

Please register here
<https://www.universe.com/events/opf-spring-hackathon-2020-tickets-leeds-ZG08W5>.
This does not commit you to participating, but it will help us estimate how
many people to expect and to plan for the check in-calls. We will also be
able to invite you to our slack channel and keep you updated with the event
progress.

Kind Regards,
Becky

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

*Open Preservation Foundation*
*http://openpreservation.org/ <http://openpreservation.org/>*

To find out more about becoming a member of the OPF visit:
https://openpreservation.org/join/