I hope that this email finds you and the people you care about safe and healthy. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, CLIR is starting a blog series<https://www.clir.org/2020/03/share-your-covid-19-story-with-clir/> to explore responses by library, cultural heritage, and information professionals. We are interested in hearing about the challenges COVID-19 has posed to you and/or your workplace, and how you are responding to them. We aim to create a platform for individuals and institutions to process and share their experiences—to help us support each other as we collectively adapt, grieve, and regrow. If you are interested in volunteering a short piece, fill out this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8lcHKFcCM2ngEuX9CiIpIymG6iYY6aU_CvlbWbGjsXMtiPQ/viewform>, but if you just don't have it in you to write, you can also volunteer to be interviewed about your experience by a CLIR staff member. I look forward to hearing your stories. - Erin

Head of Cataloging and Metadata Services<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2717>, Stony Brook University
Technology and Web Services Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2716>, University of Colorado
Research Services Developer<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2713>, UCLA Library
Catalog Management Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2709>, University of Iowa Libraries
Associate Dean for Content and Digital Initiatives<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2706>, University of Arkansas
Associate Dean for Research and Learning<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2705>, University of Arkansas
Head of Library Technology Services<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2702>, East Carolina University

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board<https://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,
Erin O'Donnell
-----
Development & Outreach Assistant
Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)
clir.org<https://www.clir.org/> | diglib.org<https://www.diglib.org/>

Erin O’Donnell
Outreach and Engagement Associate
Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)<http://www.clir.org/>