DLF Forum Newsletter: CFPs Close May 11, Community Survey, & More

Hello all –

I’m happy to share yesterday’s DLF Forum newsletter with you. If you haven’t yet subscribed to our low-traffic Forum newsletter list, you can do so here: https://clir.informz.net/clir/pages/DLFforumNewsletter

In addition to the CFP reminder (proposals due May 11), of particular note in the message below is our just-released community survey about fall events (responses encouraged) and an announcement of the upcoming webinar about the DLF review with Joanne Kossuth. Read on for more, and you can always let us know if you have questions at [log in to unmask].

All best,

Aliya

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers

Program Manager for Conferences and Events
Council on Library and Information Resources / The Digital Library Federation

2221 South Clark Street, Arlington, VA 22202

443-671-4212

diglib.org | clir.org