"Collaboration and roles of instructional designers and liaison librarians"
is the topic of the next #DLFteach Twitter chat on Wednesday, April 22, 2-3
p.m. Eastern, organized by the Digital Pedagogy Working Group
<https://www.diglib.org/groups/digital-library-pedagogy/> of the Digital
Library Federation (DLF)!

For this session of the #DLFteach Twitter chats, we will explore how
instructional designers and library liaisons work together to support
faculty in digital projects, assignments, and scholarship. Co-hosts are
Elaine Kaye (@robertef09) and Nicole Wilson (@rnicolewilson) of James
Madison University Libraries.

If you'd like more information about this topic, either to read ahead of
time or after the #DLFteach chat, here's a list of resources
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15anzxRUw8P9dhV_kjOoKjJojPJoP6kJr_MZzLG9vlXY/edit?usp=sharing>
compiled by the co-hosts.

Questions will be tweeted from the @CLIRDLF handle. Join in and follow with
the #DLFteach hashtag. Tweet your responses by indicating that your tweet
is an answer and which question you're responding to (sample tweet in
response to Q1: "A1: At my institution, we see this all the time and
respond by doing XYZ #DLFteach"). All are welcome to participate in and/or
follow the chat!

Questions
<https://wiki.diglib.org/2020.04.22_Digital_Library_Pedagogy_Twitter_Chat>
will be tweeted at intervals during the hour, and they will be:

   1. What are examples of instructional designers + liaison librarians
   collaborating on digital projects/scholarship/assignments at your
   institution or elsewhere?
   2. How do you differentiate between the roles of instructional
   designers, liaison librarians, & faculty when working on digital
   projects/scholarship/assignments?
   3. How might instructional designers and liaison librarians leverage
   their strengths when collaborating?
   4. As instructional designers and liaison librarians, what are
   successful ways to build relationships and trust with faculty?
   5. Where do you find support, networking, and inspiration for
   instructional design, liaison librarianship, and/or digital scholarship
   work?

Not available next Wednesday? You can read the conversation afterwards!
We’ll create archived versions of the chat and share them in the days
afterward on the #DLFteach wiki page
<https://wiki.diglib.org/Pedagogy:Outreach:Twitter>.

Questions? Contact #DLFteach Twitter Chat Coordinator Martha Stuit

Martha Stuit
Deep Blue <https://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/>, Michigan Publishing, University
of Michigan Library
734-764-6951