Dear All,

In light of the ongoing global pandemic, we have made the decision to move OPFCON online.

In collaboration with our working group, we are reshaping the conference to make it a virtual event. We will be updating the event page with more details over the next few weeks, and we look forward to coming together as a community to celebrate our 10-year anniversary with our members, partners, and friends.

A big thank you to our sponsors for their continued support during this challenging time.

Kind Regards,
Becky

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager