From: Josh Cromwell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2020 3:01 PM
Subject: SMIRC 2020 Update

Hi everyone,

I wanted to pass along the update that the Southern Miss Institutional Repository Conference has transitioned to a fully online conference in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. In light of the transition, we will extend the registration deadline by one week until Friday, April 17. More details are available at http://manager.lib.usm.edu/smirc/ and the link to registration (which remains free) is available at http://manager.lib.usm.edu/smirc/irregister.html.

Best,

Josh

--

Josh C. Cromwell

Scholarly Communications Manager

The Aquila Digital Community

The University of Southern Mississippi Libraries

118 College Drive #5053

Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001

Phone: 601.266.6200

https://aquila.usm.edu