Metadata work can be hard. It doesn’t always have to be that way.

The DLF AIG MWG Metadata Assessment Tools subgroup tests and gathers data about popular metadata-related tools used by members of the community. We gather information related to tool usage and functionality; the skills required to use each tool; and training documentation, so that novice users may become proficient with these resources. The tools wiki is hosted in Github (https://github.com/DLFMetadataAssessment/Tools/wiki).

We need your help identifying tools that help our community with metadata work!

The submission form is: https://forms.gle/EmFGwYac4WSW1F8v5

For more information, contact Annamarie Klose ([log in to unmask]).

The Ohio State University
Annamarie C. Klose, MLIS
Metadata Initiatives Librarian
Assistant Professor
The Ohio State University Libraries
120B Library Tech Center, 1165 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212
614-292-3257 Office
[log in to unmask] / library.osu.edu