If you missed April's virtual Museums Cohort call, you can catch up on Kraig Binkowski's presentation on the processes and workflows used at the Yale Center for British Art's Reference Library and Archives for creating bibliographic citations for individual works of art in the museum's collection in TMS on CLIR/DLF's YouTube channel.

We are currently seeking speakers for our next monthly call on May 27, 2 PM (ET) / 11 AM (PT). If you have a project you want to share news about, or a topic in the museums field you think we should discuss at our next meeting, contact us at [log in to unmask].

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter | she/her/hers

Program Associate
Council on Library and Information Resources / The Digital Library Federation

diglib.org | clir.org

📍Based in Atlanta, GA