We are excited to announce that the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) is now hiring for a new Senior Program Officer to lead the Digital Library Federation (DLF). This position will play a pivotal role in the strategic direction of DLF and provide vital leadership and guidance both within CLIR and our wider community. You can read a full job description and learn how to apply on the CLIR+DLF Job Board.

This new role is the result of a yearlong review of DLF conducted by Joanne Kossuth, founding director of 1MountainRoad consultancy, to guide planning for the program’s future. We invite the public to join Joanne on Wednesday, May 20, at 3 pm ET for a virtual presentation, along with Q&A, of the review’s findings. You can register for the presentation on CLIR’s website.

Erin O’Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)