Dear all

From Monday 11th May we will be adjusting the timings of #DPConnect sessions as follows:

Australasia and Asia
Europe and Africa
Americas and the Pacific
Monday

21:30 AEST // 12:30 UTC+1 // 04:30 PDT

Tuesday

06:30 AEST // 21:30 UTC+1 // 13:30 PDT
Wednesday
12:00 AEST // 03:00 UTC+1 // 19:00 PDT (-1 day)
21:30 AEST // 12:30 UTC+1 // 04:30 PDT

Thursday

05:30 AEST // 20:30 UTC+1 // 12:30 PDT
Friday

21:30 AEST // 12:30 UTC+1 // 04:30 PDT

#DPConnect has provided an ongoing, online presence at regular intervals each day as a means to connect the global digital preservation community as we worked in isolation.

#DPConnect is available to everyone in the digital preservation community members and all are welcome to attend sessions in any of the time zones, provided all participants are respectful and supportive of one another and adhere to the DPC's Inclusion and Diversity Policy.<https://www.dpconline.org/docs/miscellaneous/about/1807-dpc-inclusion-and-diversity-policy/file>

Connect with the Digital Preservation Community<https://www.dpconline.org/events/dpconnect>

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Sarah Middleton
Head of Communications and Advocacy
Digital Preservation Coalition
37 Tanner Row, York, YO1 6WP

Tel: 01904 601952

http://www.dpconline.org/
Twitter: @Sarah_DPC

'In a crisis the duty to document is not diminished: on the contrary it becomes more essential.'
Joint statement on record keeping and preservation in the light of COVID19<https://www.dpconline.org/news/the-duty-to-document-covid>

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC.
Registered in England No: 4492292