Dear all,

OPFCON celebrates 10 years of the Open Preservation Foundation and we invite you to join us to hear from our members, partners and the community. The theme of this virtual conference is open sustainable digital preservation and the selected contributions consider the following areas:

Take a look at the draft agenda to see our fantastic lineup of speakers.

OPFCON will take place over two days:

Registration

You can register for OPFCON here. OPF members benefit from free places (please use the code sent to the members-only mailing list). There is a small charge for non-members.

OPFCON will be hosted on Zoom. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from both Universe and Zoom. The email from Zoom will contain a link to give you access to OPFCON. Please note that the zoom joining link is unique to you and should not be shared as only one user can access the event per link.

A big thank you to our sponsors for supporting this event!

* The National Archives, UK  *  Preservica  *  ExLibris  *  Dutch Digital Heritage Network*

Kind regards,

Charlotte
--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation
Twitter: @openpreserve | Skype: charlotte.armstrong_7